Our bed and breakfast in the Mission District's rates include a generous breakfast buffet, the hospitality of the Inn's hot tub, sun deck, garden, and complimentary beverages served in the double parlors. For your convenience, each room has two terry cloth robes, a clock radio, telephone, flat screen HDTV and small refrigerator. For your comfort, all rooms are non-smoking. Wi-Fi is complimentary. Also included in room rates are hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, heaters and/or fans (available on request at no extra charge) during Front Desk hours.
All of our rates are for single or double occupancy and are subject to change. Spacious rooms may accommodate a third person, at an additional charge of $35 per person. Lodging taxes are currently slightly above 15%, and are always subject to change.
Please check our Reservations Page for rates that will be applied for specific rooms and dates.
|Room||Rate Ranges (per night) depending on Dates|
|Room 43||$145 to $195|
|Room 33, Room 42||$165 to $225|
|Room 36, Room 30, Room 20, Room 12||$195 to $255|
|Room 35, Room 34||$235 to $295|
|Room 45, Room 44, Room 37, Room 32, Room 23, Room 22, Room 21, Room 11, Room 10||$255 to $335|
|Room 24, Room 41||$275 to $365|
|Room 40||$355 to $475|
Information & Policies:
- Hotel taxes are slightly above 15% and are in addition to listed rates.
- Rates and taxes apply to single/double occupancy.
- There is a $35 charge for each additional guest in a room.
- Limited secured parking is available in the garage for $25 per night/car (priority to personal cars over rental cars; no discounted rate).
- Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in time: 2:00 p.m. (you are welcome to come earlier to drop off your luggage.)
- Check-in after 10:00 p.m. must be arranged in advance with the Inn.
- Check-out time: Noon (luggage storage space available.)
- Children and pets are welcome if mutually agreed in advance.
- Children 13 years of age and older must be listed under extra guests for those rooms that accommodate extra guests (Rooms 22, 23, 24 and 40) at a fee of $35.
- Pets: there is an initial fee of $75 for dogs. Contact Inn San Francisco directly, as this must be a mutual agreement by the guest and the Inn before guests arrive with their pet. There is a limit of one dog per room. Note that there is a nearby Wag Hotel.
- We have several stairs, so we are not handicap accessible.
- For safety and comfort, we ask you to smoke only outside in the back of the garden, where we provide ashtrays.
- Major credit card or advance payment of total first night's charges is required to secure your reservation.
- Seven day cancellation notice agreement required.
- We recommend lighter luggage – Inn SF does not have an elevator and we have up to three flights of stairs.
For more information about our San Francisco hotel rates, please email or contact us at (800)359-0913.