Museums in San Francisco
(only a handful from dozens of interesting museums in San Francisco)
Our San Francisco bed and breakfast inn is centrally located to many Bay Area attractions and events.
- Asian Art Museum
- One of North America's largest collections of Asian artifacts, special monthly exhibits. Website: http://www.asianart.org
- California Academy of Sciences
- Outstanding science center with aquarium, planetarium, rain forest and living roof. Website: http://www.calacademy.org
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Original panels dating to the 19th Century Website: http://www.cartoonart.org
- Children's Creativity Museum
- Interact, play and have fun at the San Francisco Children’s Creativity Museum. Learn more.
- The De Young Museum
- One of America's Fine Art Museums Website: http://www.thinker.org
- Learn about the world around you through interactive science exhibits. For more information: http://www.innsf.com/san-francisco-activities/exploratorium.php
- The Palace of the Legion of Honor
- A Fine Art Museum in a most spectacular setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean Website: http://www.legionofhonor.org
- Museum of African Diaspora
- The culture, history and art and of the African Diaspora Website: http://www.moadsf.org
- Museum of Modern Art
- Truly a magnificent collection of Modern Art Website: http://www.sfmoma.org
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum!
- Discover the fun and unbelievable at this fun San Francisco museum on Fishman’s Warf. For more information: http://www.innsf.com/san-francisco-activities/ripleys.php